Designed for multifamily professionals, tenants, apartment hunters, and others seeking reliable information about housing discrimination laws in the United States, the site offers visitors access to an abundance of useful information directly from the home page.
At Fairhousingresources.com, you can find:
- Information on Fair Housing Helper™ training and Fair Housing Blog by Fair Housing Helper™, with a scrolling showcase of the latest blog posts.
- The full text of the Fair Housing Act (FHA), which you can search or browse by section.
- The official FHA regulations from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- The latest fair housing news from across the Web.
- Information on state fair housing laws, including a handy, interactive "Protected Classes Tool."
- Links to important fair housing cases and enforcement efforts by HUD and the Department of Justice.
- A summary chart of related laws, including descriptions and links to the laws and their regulations.
- Key government guidance, from reasonable accommodations to terrorism concerns.
- Links to topical articles written by Fair Housing Helper™'s founder and president, Ron Leshnower, for the Apartment Living / Rental site of About.com, a part of The New York Times Company.
- Industry jobs and events listings, with the ability to post your own jobs and events for free.